The Polyend Tracker incorporates the quintessential characteristics of a classic tracker. The vertical timeline, the powerful sequencer and the mechanical keyboard combined with a newly designed input interface enables you to make and perform your music in a new and intuitive way.
Polyend Tracker is equipped with a variety of powerful sound design tools. Use your existing sample library, record new ones with line or mic inputs, or use the built-in FM radio. Record samples, play them, slice them, mash them, or even make a synth out of them using Wavetable and Granular synthesis with its all necessary parts (filters, ADSRs, etc.)
Polyend Tracker works great with other instruments too. Thanks to the bilateral MIDI implementation, you can use it to sequence and control external gear or it can be used as a sound module controlled by any external MIDI software or hardware devices.
- Eight-channel tracker and sampler
- 128-step patterns with up to 255 patterns per project
- Instrument, note, and two FX parameters per step
- Sample at 16-bit/44.1kHz from mic/line inputs, patterns, off of microSD card, or with on-board FM radio
- Granular mode for exploring the micro-sound content of samples
- Create wavetables from samples
- One shot, forward, backwards, or ping pong sample playback
- Cut up samples with the slice feature
- Over 20 FX
- 48 playable pads
- Large clear screen
- MIDI in and out
- Constructed of anodized aluminum
Available on backorder
There are no reviews yet.