- 30 HP/TE width, up to 26mm (≈1”) in depth (super slim & therefore shuttle friendly)
- All analog signal path inspired by & based upon famous westcoast synthesis – a module in the tradition of harmonic generation based on additive synthesis
- 2 discrete OTA triangle-core VCOs both with hard- (resettable) and soft- (inverting) syncs selectable tracking (1 or 1.2 v/oct) by setting a jumper
- Bolted potentiometers, wobble free for heavy duty
- Multi-turn frequency knobs sweep up to 10 octaves
- Oscillator tuners that simply always work
- Of course, RoHS & cat friendly 😉
- The power consumption of the module is as follows: ca 200 mA from +12V rail and ca 200 mA from -12V rail or up to 400 mA in total. No +5V bus power is required.