DWO3 Dual Oscillator
DWO3 Dual Oscillator is a dual utility VCO equally at home as a video pattern source as it is as a provider of motion and movement.
- Two identical discrete analogue triangle core VCOs with frequencies ranging from 2MHz down to several seconds.
- Classic wave shapes for video synthesis patternmaking: Square, Sine, Parabola, Double Ramp, Triangle.
- Eight frequency range / video sync modes: Locked Horizontal, Locked Upper Vertical, Locked Lower Vertical, Seconds, Frames, Free Lower Vertical, Free Upper Vertical, Free Horizontal.
- Exponential CV input covers a 100:1 tuning ratio for each frequency range.
- External clock inputs can be used to reset the phase while in locked ranges, or as a gated reset in unlocked ranges.
LZX Gen3 Design Standards
- Long lifespan pots, jacks and mechanical switches.
- Active switching and gain control of the entire signal path.
- Integrated ultra low noise power supplies.
- Powered via 12V DC barrel or EuroRack power header.
- Mounting depth 42mm max, with either power option installed.
There are no reviews yet.