Asteroid Operator VCF:
- 8 filter output combinations.
- Standard state variable bp, hp and lp filtering (for “classic” synth sounds).
- State variable bp, hp and lp filtering by use of the switches.
- Dedicated linear VCA
- Can act as a sine wave generator that can be pushed into trapezoidal shapes to sound ‘tube’ like.
- Has an on board sub harmonic generator with two sub frequencies you can mix to create fat chord sounds.
- 2 bi-polar modulation inputs, FM has AC/DC/Over switch, Mod has flip/flop & AC/DC switch. FM has buffered output.
- 2 octave sub generator
- freely patchable linear vca based on the v2164 ic
- 2 direct cv inputs
- 8 different filter combinations: ranging from bp/hp/lp & phaser, all available simultaneously
- 4 stage diode limiter switch, with selection of internal capacitor.
- 2 stage diode limiter switch
- A ‘pluck’ hack switch
- The cutoff range can be adjusted (500k),
- 1v/oct can be calibrated (1k),
- resonance range can be adjusted (100k) and
- LP floss level output can be adjusted